PM Imran, Malaysia’s Mahathir for urgent steps to halt Israeli attacks on Gaza
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan and former Malaysian Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad have underscored the need for the international community to take urgent steps to halt the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza where the bombing has claimed more than 100 lives.
The premier received a telephone call from Mahtahir where both discussed the ongoing Palestine issue. They also called for a lasting solution based on UN resolutions and two-state vision.
The two leaders condemned the Israeli aggression and expressed solidarity with the innocent and defenceless Palestinians.
PM Imran Khan strongly condemned the attacks on innocent worshippers in Al-Aqsa Mosque and air strikes on Gaza.
OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights ... 09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
JEDDAH – The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) on Sunday condemned Israeli attacks on Palestinians and ...
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- AJK minister quits PML-N to join PTI ahead of July 25 polls08:41 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Budget2021-22: KPK increases salaries, pensions and minimum wage08:20 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021