PM Imran, Malaysia’s Mahathir for urgent steps to halt Israeli attacks on Gaza
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan and former Malaysian Prime Minister Dr. Mahathir Mohamad have underscored the need for the international community to take urgent steps to halt the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza where the bombing has claimed more than 100 lives.
The premier received a telephone call from Mahtahir where both discussed the ongoing Palestine issue. They also called for a lasting solution based on UN resolutions and two-state vision.
The two leaders condemned the Israeli aggression and expressed solidarity with the innocent and defenceless Palestinians.
PM Imran Khan strongly condemned the attacks on innocent worshippers in Al-Aqsa Mosque and air strikes on Gaza.
OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights ... 09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
JEDDAH – The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) on Sunday condemned Israeli attacks on Palestinians and ...
- Another audio of Imran Khan on US cipher leaked online02:52 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ayesha Gul: First female officer appointed in KP police’s ...02:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Blast in eastern Balochistan kills 1, injures over 1012:15 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Mahira Khan treats fans with stunning pictures from Hum Awards11:59 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022