Syed Mazher Iqbal becomes CEO Haleeb Foods
LAHORE - The Board of directors of Haleeb Foods Limited (HFL) has appointed Syed Mazher Iqbal as CEO effective April 2020.
Mr Iqbal is a certified director and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
He has been associated with the company previously and under his leadership during 2015-17 Haleeb Foods achieved historical milestones of sales and profitability records.
Mr Iqbal was also instrumental in the financial and operational turnaround of two large listed manufacturing companies namely Pioneer Cement Limited and General Tyres Pakistan Limited. Some of the other companies he has previously worked for, include Kuwait Finance House - an Islamic bank, Kuwait National Petroleum Company, Orix Investment Bank and ICI Pakistan Limited. Haleeb Foods Ltd. is one of the pioneers of the dairy sector in Pakistan. With a strong emphasis on nutrition, health, and well-being of its consumers, Haleeb Foods Ltd. uses world-class dairy processing methods.
Our portfolio includes many of Pakistan’s favorite brands, comprising of a diverse portfolio of delicious and quality products ranging from milk to juices and pure ghee.-PR
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020