Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs
Esra Bilgic has gained much admiration and appreciation in Pakistan ever since the super hit Turkish television series Dirilis: Ertugrul on-aired.
The 29-year-old gorgeous actress has an enthralling Instagram feed that keeps the admirers hooked. This time around, her latest Instagram story has left her Pakistani fan's curious.
In the aforementioned social media post, Bilgic aka Halime Sultan is spotted searching the leading non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Pakistan.
While the Ramo actress did not mention the reason behind her hunt for NGOs, fans can't wait for what she has in store.
On the work front, Esra is currently seen in the drama serial Kanunsuz Topraklar also featuring co-star Uğur Güneş. The drama premiered on September 29.
The series has left millions of her fans gushing over the power-packed performances. Expectations have skyrocketed as the audience wait for the exciting story to unfold.
View this post on Instagram
Birthday wishes pour in as Ertugrul star Esra ... 03:05 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
Pakistan has fallen head over heels with Esra Bilgic aka Halime Sultan and this comes as no surprise. She is ...
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021