Kubra Khan shares tips to fight coronavirus scare
KARACHI - Pakistani gorgeous star Kubra Khan has recently urged her fans to take it seriously as this is in real term ‘survival of the fittest’. The JPNA2 actress urged her followers to strengthen their immune system and take precautionary measures against the outbreak of coronavirus. Taking to Instagram, Khan wrote a lengthy and serious note for her fans amid coronavirus scare.
She wrote, “About a month ago all of us were dealing with different kinds of problems, emotional problems, financial problems.. champagne problems. And now.. in the end.. we’ve all gone back to the beginning.. simply trying to survive.”
I request everyone to not shake hands: Shehzad Roy 02:56 PM | 16 Mar, 2020
Shehzad Roy has something to say and it’s serious. While the coronavirus pandemic is worsening by the day, it ...
“Life can take a turn at any point. this time it has for all of us together. We literally are in this together... but for us to get through this we need to take this seriously. I see a lot of people laughing this off... it’s not a joke. People have and are dying because of it. I can’t stress enough.”
The actress urged her fans to take this seriously as this is in real terms “survival of the fittest”.
“Take your daily vitamins, strengthen your immune system. Wash hands often, Use hand Sanitizers, wear masks and gloves when outside, Keep in check with body temperature ( It needs to be much under 100f ) Eat Clean, Exercise at home And Lastly, the toughest one for many, Self Isolate.”
Shagufta Ejaz urges fans to avoid going out ... 02:08 PM | 19 Mar, 2020
KARACHI - Acclaimed Pakistani TV star Shagufta Ejaz has come up with a wonderful message for her fans over the ...
“At the end, there are no guarantees, but the least we can do is take precautions for ourselves.. our family and friends.. Agay Allah Malik hai,” she further said.
- Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani announces to contest election for IPU ...01:22 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab approves Ravi River Front Urban Development project12:40 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020