Pakistan opens new border crossing point with Iran in Pishin
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan and Iran opened a third border crossing point Pishin-Mand adjacent to Kech district in Balochistan on Wednesday to boost bilateral trade and economic ties.
Minister for Defence Production, Zubaida Jalal and Iranian Minister for Road and Urban Development Muhammad Islami were present on the occasion.
Addressing the event, Zubaida Jalal termed it a historic step for Pakistan and Iran and for the people of Balochistan in particular.
She highlighted that the relations between the two neighbouring countries are strengthening under the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan.
The border crossing will help in providing employment and trade benefits to the residents of the area.
These border crossings will not only help boost bilateral trade between the two Muslim neighbouring countries, but also promote tourism in the area.
Earlier, both countries have Mirjavah-Taftan and Jalagh crossing points.
Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations ... 02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has been elected as a member of three United Nations bodies, reflecting the international ...
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Fahad Mustafa donates Rs2m for Hindu boy's life-saving surgery02:14 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021