India is pursuing Nazi-inspired extremist ideology: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has said it is the first time that the Afghan peace process is moving in the right direction.
In an interview with Belgian channel VRT, he said the United States wants peace and dialogue with the Taliban. The Taliban are also now sitting with the Americans.
He said the next phase will be a ceasefire and then possibly an agreement, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Referring to Pakistan's contributions in the war on terror, the Prime Minister said seventy thousand Pakistanis lost their lives. He expressed satisfaction that 2019, his first year in power, was the safest year in Pakistan since 9/11.
Responding to a question, Imran Khan said the problem in India right now is that they are pursuing Nazi-inspired extremist ideology.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019