India is pursuing Nazi-inspired extremist ideology: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has said it is the first time that the Afghan peace process is moving in the right direction.
In an interview with Belgian channel VRT, he said the United States wants peace and dialogue with the Taliban. The Taliban are also now sitting with the Americans.
He said the next phase will be a ceasefire and then possibly an agreement, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Referring to Pakistan's contributions in the war on terror, the Prime Minister said seventy thousand Pakistanis lost their lives. He expressed satisfaction that 2019, his first year in power, was the safest year in Pakistan since 9/11.
Responding to a question, Imran Khan said the problem in India right now is that they are pursuing Nazi-inspired extremist ideology.
- Pakistan’s Google team briefs steps towards digitization, computer ...12:44 AM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Daraz Humqadam supports 45,000 businesses, empowers 5,500 SMEs to ...11:14 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020