Indian troops kill three Kashmiri youth in Occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR - Indian troops in their fresh act of state terrorism, martyred three Kashmiri youth in Shopian district.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), the youth were killed in a joint operation in Wachi area of the district on Monday.
The Indian forces destroyed a house by using heavy weapons and inflammable chemical during the operation.
Two of the martyrs were identified as Adil Sheikh from Zainapora and Waseem Wani from Urpora in Shopian district. The identity of the third martyred youth could not be ascertained.
According to the last reports, the Indian forces had blocked all the entry and exit points and started house-to-house search operations in the area.
Meanwhile, amid the continued military siege and lockdown on the 169th consecutive day in the occupied territory, restrictions have been further tightened in the name of security days ahead of India’s Republic Day celebrations. More checkpoints have been raised in all big and small cities including Srinagar with troops subjecting vehicles and the pedestrians to vigorous checking and frisking.
- Number of coronavirus cases starts declining in Islamabad, says NCOC11:41 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa hails improved security situation in tribal districts10:04 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — PIA announces to resume flights to UAE08:34 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- CJP Gulzdar orders formation of more accountability courts08:19 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Federal govt takes decision about reopening schools across Pakistan07:49 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020