Pakistan, India border forces exchange sweets on Eid Al Adha
LAHORE – Pakistan Rangers and India’s Border Security Force (BSF) on Wednesday exchanged sweets at various points along the border on the occasion of Eid-ul-Adha, the first time since 2019.
Ties between the nuclear neighbouring countries declined further after Delhi revoked special status of illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir on August 5, 2019, leading to suspension of such farewell gestures.
Security officials of both sides exchanged sweets at JCP (joint check post) Attari, Cholistan front and at Line of Control (LoC).
Pakistan and India shares 2290 km long international border.
Pakistan, Indian DGMOs establish hotline contact ... 12:05 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
RAWALPINDI – A special hotline contact was established between the Director Generals of Military Operations ...
- Punjab makes Covid vaccination mandatory for school teachers, staff09:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- US military tests AI software that can predict events, enemy’s ...08:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Hassan Afzal Khan appointed new Pakistan consul general for Dubai08:00 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Baloch Regimental Centre Abbottabad07:18 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP06:50 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Sarah Khan flaunts baby bump in new photos03:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021