Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in terrorists' firing from Afghanistan
RAWALPINDI – Three soldiers of Pakistan Army were martyred at a border post by firing from neighbouring Afghanistan, said military’s media wing in a statement.
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), Pakistan troops responded in a befitting manner and as per credible intelligence reports, due to fire of own troops, terrorists suffered heavy casualties.
However, during fire exchange, Havaldar Taimoor resident of Jhelum, age 30 years, Naik Shoaib resident of Attock, age 38 years and Sepoy Saqib Nawaz resident of Sialkot, age 24 years, having fought gallantly, embraced shahadat.
Pakistan strongly condemned the use of Afghan soil by terrorists for activities against Pakistan and expects that Afghan Government will not allow conduct of such activities, in future.
Pak Army is determined to defend Pakistan's borders against the menace of terrorism and such sacrifices of our brave men further strengthen our resolve.
Pakistan Army’s Major Shahid martyred in ... 12:58 PM | 22 Apr, 2022
RAWALPINDI – An officer of Pakistan Army was martyred and a soldier injured during an exchange of fire with ...
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports two deaths, 641 new positive cases11:16 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Watch: Female doctor tortured inside police station in Bahawalnagar10:24 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- FIA arrests people for offering black magic courses on YouTube09:53 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- American superstar R. Kelly gets 30 years in prison for sex crimes09:32 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- 'Put your anda paratha on your status instead of copying other ...12:19 AM | 30 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022