Sana Safinaz co-owner Sana Hashwani does not have COVID-19
Sana Hashwani, the CEO of popular clothing brand Sana Safinaz, has debunked all rumours of her testing positive for the novel coronavirus.
The brand’s management team issued a statement on Instagram to call out people who spread ‘false content at the expense of others.’
They also provided Hashwani’s test results along with a detailed note to rubbish the claims of numerous blogs, magazines and social media posts labelling her a Covid 19 patient.
“We are appalled by the way some people create false content at the expense of others. We are sharing Sana Hashwani’s test results in order to dispel the rumours that claim she has COVID19. Sana returned from the UK and took the test as a precaution to refrain from endangering family members with compromised immunity. She tested negative but nonetheless, placed herself under self-isolation, as any sensible person who has returned from abroad should do in this time,” read the note.
The post was also used to raise awareness about the ongoing pandemic, “COVID19 is a worldwide phenomenon and cannot be trivialised in such an insensitive way. The virus can affect anyone and it is our social, moral and religious duty to fight against it in whichever way we can.”
They concluded the note with good vibes, writing, “We wish everybody health and the courage to not make a bad situation worse by spreading uncalled for and unproductive slander.”
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- NCOC prepares guidelines for Eidul Azha04:25 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020