On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback pic with an emotional note
Sridevi died in Dubai in 2018, where she attended a family wedding.
MUMBAI - On Bollywood's diva Sridevi's second death anniversary, the late actress' daughter Janhvi Kapoor poured her heart out on social media. The Dhadak actress posted a lovely throwback picture which features her mother Sridevi and it has our heart.
In the throwback picture, which happens to be from Janhvi's childhood days, the mother-daughter duo can be seen embracing as they smile with all their hearts. "Miss you every day," Janhvi captioned the post. Bollywood stars including Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Manish Malhotra and others left heart emojis on the post.'
Take a look at Janhvi's post here:
Sridevi, who is often addressed as Bollywood's "first female superstar," acted in 300 films in a career spanning over 5 decades. Her last film was MOM, which was also produced by her husband Boney Kapoor, for which she was posthumously awarded the National Film Award for the Best Actress in 2018. The actress' last onscreen appearance was in Shah Rukh Khan's Zero - her portions were shot before her death.
Janhvi and Khushi are Boney Kapoor and Sridevi's daughters, while Arjun and Anshula are Boney Kapoor's children with first wife Mona Shourie, who died in 2012.
- Pakistan decides against selling off PIA’s Roosevelt Hotel in New ...07:35 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 220,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,504 confirmed ...07:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Three more police officers die of coronavirus in Sindh07:03 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Teenage female clinic worker raped by four robbers in Lahore06:55 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Malaysia grounds Pakistan-licensed pilots after fake licenses issue06:23 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020