UAE presents world's most expensive ‘23 Karat’ Royal Gold Biryani
Biryani is one of the most loved dishes among the people of the subcontinent. There is no occasion when one does not crave for it. However, an Indian eatery in Dubai has introduced a Biryani that is labelled as the most expensive biryani across the globe.
Reportedly, Bombay Borough, a luxury dining space in Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) launched the Royal Gold Biryani, as part of their anniversary celebrations.
The gold-plated biryani is served at an eye watering price of AED 1,000 per plate which costs over Rs 40,000.
View this post on Instagram
The Royal Gold Biryani is served in a ‘thaal’. You can choose the rice from three options – Biryani rice, Keema Rice, White and Saffron Rice that alone weighs around 3kg.
The rice is served with baby potatoes, boiled eggs, roasted cashew, pomegranate, fried onions and mint.
The real delicacy of the heavenly plate consists of Gold Leaf kababs- The Kashmiri lamb seekh kababs, old Delhi Lamb chops, Rajput chicken kababs, Mughlai koftas, and malai chicken roast served on a bed of saffron-infused biryani, complimented by a wide selection of exquisite sauces, curries and raitas.
- In world first, New Zealand to roll out climate change law05:40 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Rangers deployed in Punjab districts amid violent TLP protests05:22 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- US state secretary discusses Afghanistan drawdown plan with Pakistan ...05:11 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi reach career-best ODI rankings04:51 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Overwhelming response recorded for Zameen Quadrangle as sales commence04:30 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Sami Khan tests positive for COVID-1903:05 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Atif Aslam set to release a new naat this Ramadan03:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Saba Qamar spends quality time with family post her breakup02:01 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021