Pakistan will be among top places for investment before end of 2020: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that Pakistan will become one of the top places for investment before the end of next year.
In a tweet on Thursday, the premier said the government has fulfilled another of its manifesto commitments by showing improvement in the ease of doing business.
I want to congratulate all the people in our govt who worked hard to make this happen. But we still have a long way to go. InshaAllah before the end of 2020 Pakistan will become one of the top places for investment.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 24, 2019
He said Pakistan has achieved the biggest improvement in its history in the World Bank's Ease of Doing Business rankings.
The prime minister informed that over the last decade Pakistan's ranking had slipped more than fifty places. Now, we have improved twenty-eight places from 136 to 108.
Congratulating the hard work of his team, we still have a long way to go, the Prime Minister said.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020