Pakistan will be among top places for investment before end of 2020: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that Pakistan will become one of the top places for investment before the end of next year.
In a tweet on Thursday, the premier said the government has fulfilled another of its manifesto commitments by showing improvement in the ease of doing business.
I want to congratulate all the people in our govt who worked hard to make this happen. But we still have a long way to go. InshaAllah before the end of 2020 Pakistan will become one of the top places for investment.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 24, 2019
He said Pakistan has achieved the biggest improvement in its history in the World Bank's Ease of Doing Business rankings.
The prime minister informed that over the last decade Pakistan 's ranking had slipped more than fifty places. Now, we have improved twenty-eight places from 136 to 108.
Congratulating the hard work of his team, we still have a long way to go, the Prime Minister said.
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019