Priyanka Chopra calls Malala Yousafzai her 'favourite' in latest Instagram post
Bollywood actor and former Miss World Priyanka Chopra was recently spotted at the United Nations General Assembly in New York with Pakistani Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai.
The Desi Girl from India has a soft corner for Nobel prize winner. The duo is often spotted posing together or admiring each other on social media.
The Quantico actress recently shared a picture of herself with Yousafzai and American poetess Amanda Gorman at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
Moreover, the Bollywood actress shared another photo on her Instagram story with the Oxford graduate from Pakistan having dinner in New York City and wrote, "Two desi girls having a nightout in NYC!"
In the Instagram post, Chopra and Yousafzai can be seen smiling while they pose for the camera. The Indian actress also showed a glimpse of herself enjoying mouth-watering dishes at her restaurant.
View this post on Instagram
PM Shehbaz, Malala meet on UNGA sidelines, ... 09:05 AM | 24 Sep, 2022
NEW YORK – Pakistani Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Friday met the youngest Nobel Peace Prize laureate Malala ...
- ‘Gen Bajwa played double game’, says Imran Khan as he now regrets ...09:06 AM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:32 AM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 04 December 202208:09 AM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan extends Benazir Kafalat Programme to transgender community11:17 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- 'Mastermind' of Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder detained in USA07:56 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Armeena Khan claps back at haters trolling her for her maternity ...09:22 PM | 3 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022