Bollywood actress Sadhana Shivdasani passes away
New Delhi (Web Desk) - Bollywood actress Sadhana Shivdasani passed away on Friday. The actress was reportedly admitted to the Hinduja hospital. The actress was detected with a tumor and had been battling cancer for a very long time.
Indian media reported, the lady underwent an emergency surgery for a bleeding oral lesion.
Shivdasani featured in numerous films through her career. Her fame to claim being 'Love In Simla'. She also appeared in popular films like 'Parakh,' 'Hum Dono,' 'Shree 420,' 'Mere Mehboob,' 'Waqt' and 'Woh Kaun Thi.' More than her films, however, the actress is till date remembered for the legendary front bangs she sported, a hair cut which is now commonly referred to as the Sadhana cut. The bangs were, in fact supported by the actress in order to cover her unusually large (as she thought) forehead.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022