India orders issuance of IIOJK domicile to non-Kashmiris in 5 days
SRINAGAR – The Modi-led fascist Indian government has directed the authorities to issue domicile certificates to the applicants in Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, within five working days.
APHC leader and Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Social Peace Forum, Advocate Devinder Singh Behl has strongly condemned the issuance of domicile certificates to non-Kashmiris on fast-track basis saying that India under a well-thought-out plan is engaged in changing the demography in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
He urged the international community to prevent India from using nefarious tactics to upset the existing demographic composition in the territory.
Pakistani FM backs joint statement by J&K parties ... 05:56 PM | 24 Aug, 2020
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that Kashmiris' struggle for right to self ...
On the other hand, India is expediting work on a strategic 290-km-long road linking Darcha in Himachal Pradesh with Ladakh amid the border row with China.
It will be the second road link to Ladakh after Srinagar-Leh highway.
Earlier, at least 20 Indian soldiers were killed and 76 others injured in a fierce clash between the Chinese and Indian army personnel in a disputed Himalayan border area in June 2020.
Pakistan urges world to take notice of Indian ... 06:14 PM | 24 Aug, 2020
ISLAMABAD – President Dr. Arif Alvi has urged the world community to take notice of Indian oppression in Indian ...
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021