Punjab bans pillion riding till April 7
LAHORE - The Punjab government on Wednesday night imposed a province-wide ban on pillion riding till April 7 as part of preventive measures against the novel coronavirus,.
According to a notification issued by the provincial home secretary, the provincial government imposed the ban on pillion riding under Section 144 of the criminal procedure code and it will come into effect immediately, reported a private news channel.
However, women, senior citizens, children, journalists and law enforcers would be exempted from the ban.
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Gigi Hadid slams British Magazine claiming that she's 'disguising' ...02:42 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020