Only political solution to Afghan conflict possible through dialogue, says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that the Intra Afghan dialogue immediately moves forward because of the Pakistan’s effort.
In a statement today (Thursday), he described his recent meeting with the Afghan Taliban in Islamabad very useful.
He said there was consensus in the meeting that there is only political solution to the Afghan conflict which is possible only dialogue, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Foreign Minister said that Prime Minister Imran Khan's stance on political solution is now also being acknowledged by the United States (US), Russia, China and important countries of the region.
- Teen girl ‘gang-raped, filmed’ by rickshaw driver, accomplice in ...11:29 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan nears formal deal with US to allow airspace for operations ...10:57 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Interior Minister skips Pakistan-India match amid TLP protests10:36 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- CTD guns down 9 ‘Daesh’ terrorists in Balochistan’s Mastung10:12 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of Covid cases in a year09:42 AM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Madam Noor Jehan's family responds to Ali Azmat's remarks04:44 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities set the dance floor ablaze at Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira ...03:32 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video goes viral01:40 PM | 22 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021