Only political solution to Afghan conflict possible through dialogue, says FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said that the Intra Afghan dialogue immediately moves forward because of the Pakistan’s effort.
In a statement today (Thursday), he described his recent meeting with the Afghan Taliban in Islamabad very useful.
He said there was consensus in the meeting that there is only political solution to the Afghan conflict which is possible only dialogue, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Foreign Minister said that Prime Minister Imran Khan's stance on political solution is now also being acknowledged by the United States (US), Russia, China and important countries of the region.
- PSX in free fall as Shehbaz’s arrest brings political situation to ...11:44 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani MP demands treason cases against opposition members over ...11:28 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- ADB approves $300 million loan to develop capital markets in Pakistan10:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Gilgit-Baltistan to get status of Pakistan’s provisional province09:35 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- 'Cannot suppress us by clever tactics,' Nawaz Sharif tells govt after ...09:15 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Adnan Sidiqqui pens an emotional note for his daughters02:53 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- ZEE5 Global unveils the first look of new Zindagi Original ‘Ek ...02:25 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar share the most adorable selfie with ...01:38 PM | 28 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020