Petition starts on social media to remove Priyanka Chopra as UN Goodwill Ambassador after she promotes hate
In this sensitive and tension filled phase, UN Goodwill Ambassador Priyanka Chopra, failed to condemn war in fact she promoted hate clearly with her tweet.
Jai Hind #IndianArmedForces 🇮🇳 🙏🏽— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) February 26, 2019
Armeena Khan’s tweet came as a reaction to the Bollywood star post who was seen overjoyed over India’s intrusion of Pakistani airspace as a major achievement.
Pakistanis are feeling super disappointed with the stance of the Goodwill Ambassador and are calling it hypocrisy.
A petition has started to remove Priyanka from the solid position. People are signing it and forwarding the petition which already has many signatures by now. It is being revolved on social media and people are rooting for effective results.
- Missing instructor pilot’s body recovered from Balochistan03:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Take a look inside Fawad Khan’ star-studded birthday bash in Dubai01:52 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021