FM Qureshi inaugurates mosque rebuilt at foreign ministry
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Saturday inaugurated Al-Noor Mosque rebuilt at the building of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Pakistani capital.
The minister, who unveiled the plaque of the mosque and reviewed the reconstruction work, was apprised of the project by the ministry's Director General Headquarters.
On the occasion, the state media reported, the foreign minister especially prayed for the elimination of COVID-19 pandemic and progress and prosperity of Pakistan.
Pakistan to restore more than 400 Hindu temples 01:56 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
LAHORE - Pakistan's federal government has decided to reclaim and restore temples to Hindu citizens across ...
Foreign Secretary Sohail Mahmood and senior officers of the ministry were also present.
- Pakistan minister tells reason behind reduction in coronavirus cases07:19 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Gold prices hit new high of Rs109,35007:07 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- K-Electric to face NAB inquiry over loadshedding, flouting agreement06:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Army chief offers help to Italy in fight against COVID-1906:32 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- YouTube takes down Hadiqa Kiani’s song about Kashmir02:43 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali experimenting with her cooking skills01:46 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- Yasir Hussain is being subjected to online harassment & bullying: ...01:03 PM | 16 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020