FM Qureshi inaugurates mosque rebuilt at foreign ministry
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Saturday inaugurated Al-Noor Mosque rebuilt at the building of Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Pakistani capital.
The minister, who unveiled the plaque of the mosque and reviewed the reconstruction work, was apprised of the project by the ministry's Director General Headquarters.
On the occasion, the state media reported, the foreign minister especially prayed for the elimination of COVID-19 pandemic and progress and prosperity of Pakistan.
Pakistan to restore more than 400 Hindu temples 01:56 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
LAHORE - Pakistan's federal government has decided to reclaim and restore temples to Hindu citizens across ...
Foreign Secretary Sohail Mahmood and senior officers of the ministry were also present.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021