Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal
Amidst the buzzing news of wedding bells, Bollywood leading lady Katrina Kaif has finally stepped forward and addressed the marriage rumours.
The Tiger Zinda Hai star has reportedly denied the reports that claim her and Vicky Kaushal's December wedding.
Speaking to BollwyoodLife, the 38-year-old star said she isn’t getting married. When asked about the reason for the rumours of her marriage, she replied “That’s a question i have for the last 15 years.”
However, Indian media outlets have claimed that the rumoured beaus are getting married in December in Rajasthan. According to the outlets, they have already finalised their wedding clothes and Kaif is “planning” to wear an outfit by designer Sabyasachi.
Earlier this month reporters asked the Raazi actor about his supposed engagement to Kaif which he denied. “The news was circulated by your friends," he told the reporters. "I’ll get engaged soon enough, when the time is right. Uska bhi time aayega [the time will come].”
On the work front, Kaif is currently busy with promotions for Sooryavanshi starring Akshay Kumar and Ranveer Singh. The film is scheduled to release on November 5.
Moreover, Kaushal starred in the recently released Sardar Udham, which is based on the life of Sardar Udham Singh, a freedom fighter from the 1919 Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar.
Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal spark marriage ... 01:38 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
Bollywood lovebirds Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's romance might have been discreet for a long time but the rumour ...
- 10-year-old girl spotted driving car on Faisalabad’s busy road11:02 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- KP judge suspended as Lower Dir woman comes up with rape, bribery ...10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021