OIC to convene special moot in Pakistan on Kashmir dispute, anti-Muslim law in India
ISLAMABAD – The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has decided to convene a meeting on grim human rights situation in occupied Jammu and Kashmir and enactment of an anti-Muslim law in India.
The ministerial level OIC meeting is expected to be held in Islamabad in April 2020.
The development comes after Saudi Foreign Minister, Prince Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud’s visited Pakistan earlier this month during which he extended Riyadh’s steadfast support to Pakistan’s core national interests including the OIC’s greater role in the Kashmir dispute.
- Nine Pakistani suspected drug smuggler arrested in Sri Lanka12:30 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- PM Imran launches SMS service to provide emergency cash11:16 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- K-Electric announces further relief during coronavirus lockdown10:42 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Army to ensure all necessary measures taken to public safety: COAS ...10:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Hareem Shah to host a Ramazan transmission?04:25 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019