Over 2 million pilgrims head to Mina as Hajj rituals begin today
They will stay at Arafat till prayer call for Maghrib spending the day in prayers and repenting on their sins. After Azaan Maghrib, the Hujjaj will leave for Muzdalfa where they will offer Maghrib and Isha prayers and spend the night in the open sky.
The stay at Arafat on 9th of Zil Hijjah is the main ritual of Hajj.
Over one hundred and seventy nine thousand Pakistani pilgrims are performing hajj this year. Over two thousand people have been deployed by the ministry of religious affairs in Mina for the assistance of hujjaj. These include six hundred Moavneens and about fifteen hundred personnel of Pakistan Hajj Volunteer Group (PHVG).
It is important to mention here that Saudi authorities have barred around 450,000 pilgrims from entering Mina over incomplete documentation.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021