Petroleum prices to remain unchanged for February 2020
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has decided to keep prices of petroleum for the month of February unchanged, local media reported.
According to a notification issued by the Ministry of Finance, the petroleum prices for February 2020 will be same as in January.
The existing prices of petrol is Rs116.60, diesel: Rs127.26, kerosene oil Rs99.45 and Light diesel oil Rs84.51.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) on Thursday had sent a summary recommending reduction in the prices of petrol by six paisas and 66 paisas in kerosene oil. The authority had also suggested rising prices of high-speed diesel up to Rs2.47 and Rs1.10 in light diesel respectively.
- American company to set up first ever manufacturing unit of ...12:24 AM | 25 Feb, 2020
- US relations with Pakistan 'very good one': Trump tells rally in India10:39 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Operation Swift Retort: PAF releases new song in connection with ...10:18 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Jake Paul deletes Tweet about Zayn Malik after getting dissed by ...08:03 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- On Sridevi's 2nd death anniversary, Janhvi Kapoor shares throwback ...02:28 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Local authorities close Venice Carnival early on virus fears: report12:52 PM | 24 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019