Petroleum prices to remain unchanged for February 2020
ISLAMABAD - The federal government has decided to keep prices of petroleum for the month of February unchanged, local media reported.
According to a notification issued by the Ministry of Finance, the petroleum prices for February 2020 will be same as in January.
The existing prices of petrol is Rs116.60, diesel: Rs127.26, kerosene oil Rs99.45 and Light diesel oil Rs84.51.
The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) on Thursday had sent a summary recommending reduction in the prices of petrol by six paisas and 66 paisas in kerosene oil. The authority had also suggested rising prices of high-speed diesel up to Rs2.47 and Rs1.10 in light diesel respectively.
- Conflict between PPP and Cynthia Ritchie intensifies after denial of ...08:12 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PML-N’s Khawaja Salman Rafique contracts coronavirus08:11 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- What Nawaz Sharif's doing in his latest picture from London07:37 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PIA directed to control fares after overcharging complaints07:13 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- PTI MNA tests positive for coronavirus as health crisis deepens in ...06:35 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Zaheer Abbas looks like Money Heist‘s 'Professor’, says Mehwish ...02:24 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities who never endorsed fairness products01:50 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020