Pakistan condemns deadly blasts targeting Kabul school
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has strongly condemned the reprehensible attacks at a school in Kabul, Afghanistan which led to loss of at least 40 people and injuries to dozens more, mostly female students.
"Pakistan condemns terrorism in all forms and manifestations," Foreign Office spokesperson said in a press release on Saturday.
"At this moment of grief, Pakistan stands by Afghan brethren in their struggle against the scourge of terrorism. Pakistan will continue to support Afghanistan on its path to peace, progress and prosperity," according to the FO statement.
"The government and the people of Pakistan offer heartfelt condolences to the government and the people of Afghanistan and prayed for quick recovery of the injured," the statement added.
Most of the casualties were students coming out of the Sayed ul Shuhada school, Reuters reported citing an official as saying.
No group has claimed responsibility for Saturday's attack. Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid denied the group was involved and condemned the incident.
Pakistan condemns Israeli forces’ attacks on ... 03:25 PM | 8 May, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has strongly condemned the attacks on innocent worshippers in Al-Aqsa mosque by the Israel ...
- USAID provides more anti-Covid assistance to Pakistan10:53 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan values UK’s balanced role in global, regional affairs: ...09:50 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- On this day in 2017, Pakistan defeated India to win maiden ICC ...09:06 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- AJK minister quits PML-N to join PTI ahead of July 25 polls08:41 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Budget2021-22: KPK increases salaries, pensions and minimum wage08:20 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021