Rizwan Beyg finally honoured with Tamgha-e-Imtiaz
Congratulations are in order for Pakistan’s iconic fashion designer Rizwan Beyg, who just received the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, the highest civilian award, for his all his efforts for the country and its fashion industry.
Beyg shared the news with his fans and followers on Instagram:
View this post on Instagram
A year later than scheduled but finally got the Tamgha e Imtiaz at a small intimate ceremony at the Governor House Sindh.. HUGE thank you to all of you who have stood by me on my journey ... .May we continue to be proud Pakistanis... 🥰. Thank you Pakistan for the respect and honour . 🙏.
“A year later than scheduled but finally got the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz at a small intimate ceremony at the Governor House Sindh," he shared.
He also expressed his gratitude towards all the people who supported him throughout his journey.
"May we continue to be proud Pakistanis. Thank you Pakistan for the respect and honour," he added.
In a video message, the fashion guru also shared that the major reason for receiving the accolade is the corporate social responsibility shown by his brand.
His team has worked very hard to provide job opportunities to maximum women in rural villages so that they can have a chance at a better life.
Some of the designer’s other significant contributions to the field include representing the country on International platforms, designing a dress for the late Princess Diana herself and pulling off phenomenal fashion shows.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Houthis' attacks on Saudi Arabia11:39 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020