‘Which intel agency is involved in the bugging of the PM House and Office?’ — Imran Khan seeks probe against audio leaks
ISLAMABAD – PTI Chairman Imran Khan has expressed his intent to move a court to seek investigation into the recently leaked audio tapes from Prime Minister’s House.
He stated a couple of days after two alleged audios of the former prime minister were leaked online, with one of them featured conversation about horse-trading in parliament.
The comments made by the former premier in first purported audio suggested that it was recorded before the voting on the no-confidence motion was held against him.
In second audio, Khan can be heard purportedly discussing the US cypher and tactics to put pressure on defected party lawmakers.
Another audio of Imran Khan talking about 'horse ... 01:05 PM | 7 Oct, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Another audio of former prime minister and PTI Chairman Imran Khan was leaked on Friday. The ...
Taking to Twitter, the PTI chief termed the audio leaks a serious breach of national security as they call into question the entire security of the PMO, PMH. As PM my secure line at my residence was also bugged”.
Imran Khan also said that he will move the court to establish the authenticity of the leaked audio and then form a joint investigation team to determine which intelligence agency bugged the PMO.
“We intend to go to Court to estab authenticity of Leaks & then form JIT to investigate which Intel agency is responsible for the bugging & who is leaking out the audios many of which are edited/doctored.”
“This is critical bec [ause] sensitive security issues are & have been illegally recorded & subsequently hacked, implying confidentiality of Pak's national security has been exposed globally,” the former prime minister concluded.
is responsible for the bugging & who is leaking out the audios many of which are edited/doctored. This is critical bec sensitive security issues are & have been illegally recorded & subsequently hacked, implying confidentiality of Pak's national security has been exposed globally— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) October 10, 2022
It is recalled that Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has formed a high-level committee, which includes ISI, MI DGs and other officials, to probe the audio leaks saga that has added to the political chaos in the country.
US cypher Part 3: Another audio of ex-PM Imran ... 07:23 PM | 7 Oct, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Another audio clip of former prime minister Imran Khan was leaked online on Friday. In the latest ...
- ILT20: 24 UAE players announced for the inaugural edition01:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan Women's football team camp begins in Lahore01:20 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Abid Riaz off to Dubai to attend AIBA meeting12:55 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- MP Black, Remington qualify for Corps Commander Polo Cup main final12:31 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Waqar, Nasir Iqbal breeze into Combaxx 1st CNS All Pakistan Squash ...12:11 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022