KP Assembly Speaker tests positive for COVID-19
PESHAWAR – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly Speaker Mushtaq Ghani has been tested positive for coronavirus infection and has isolated himself at his home.
In his tweet on social media, Ghani disclosed about his illness on Friday night.
I have just been tested positive for #COVID19 and I have self-isolated myself. May Allah give strength to fight this Pandemic. May Allah keep us all safe!— Mushtaq Ghani (@MushtaqGhaniPTI) June 12, 2020
My request to everyone to act responsibly and please don't go out unnecessarily.
His daughter and son-in-law have also been tested positive for coronavirus.
Ghani has requested people to pray for their health.
Former Pakistani PM tests positive for coronavirus 02:58 PM | 13 Jun, 2020
ISLAMABAD - Former prime minister and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) senior leader Yousuf Raza Gillani tested positive ...
Meanwhile, provincial Chief Minister Mahmood Khan expressed his grief over illness of Speaker KP Assembly.
Our respectable Speaker #KP Assembly , @MushtaqGhaniPTI & His family members have been tested positive for #COVID19. May Alimghty Allah Grant them good health and I pray for their speedy recovery.— Mahmood Khan (@IMMahmoodKhan) June 12, 2020
May Almighty Allah keep us safe from this pendamic to the maximum.Ameen #KPKUpdates
In a message on Saturday, Khan while expressing his well wishes also offered prayers for early recovery of Speaker Mushtaq Ghani and his other family members.
Mahmood Khan also prayed to the Almighty Allah to protect all the nation and whole humanity from this pandemic and keep everyone in his protection.
Boom Boom Shahid Afridi tests positive for ... 01:52 PM | 13 Jun, 2020
LAHORE – Cricketer Shahid Khan Afridi’s coronavirus test returned positive today (Saturday). Shahid Afridi ...
- All banks to operate from 09:00am to 5:30pm11:51 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- PTI minister backs Khawaja Asif on Hindu temple in Islamabad11:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Global coronavirus cases near 13 million with 569,000 deaths so far10:36 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Four Pakistani soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed in North ...10:02 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 251,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,257 confirmed dead09:20 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Yashma Gill contracts coronavirus01:07 PM | 12 Jul, 2020
- Amitabh Bachchan in hospital after testing positive for COVID-1911:36 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020