Shuttle service for patients, employees at PIMS
ISLAMABAD (Staff Report) - Management of the Pakistan Institute of Medical Science has decided to launch a shuttle service to facilitate patients, their attendants and hospital employees, the Online news agency reported on Saturday.
The service aims to facilitate doctors, patients and their attendants nto move from department to department which are located at a considerable distance from each other.
To purchase medicine from the pharmacy, patients have to cover long distances on foot while cardiac and other terminal patients have to walk long distances to the relevant departments after being dropped off at the hospital.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020