Suspects in Sidhu Moosewala murder case shot dead by Indian police
Two suspects in the killing of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala, also known as Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu, were shot dead in an exchange of fire between them and the Punjab Police at Bhakna village in Amritsar, India.
The suspects known as Manpreet Mannu and Jagroop Roopa had been at large since the May 29 murder of Moosewala. The accused were allegedly the members of Jaggu Bhagwanpuria gang who work for the gang leader Lawrence Bishnoi directly responsible for the shooting of Moosewala.
According to police, three police personnel were slightly injured during the encounter. Police also recovered an AK-47 rifle and heavy ammunition from the location and dispatched a bag that was recovered to the forensic team for an examination.
Sidhu Moosewala was shot dead at Jahawarke village in Mansa district of Punjab on May 29, 2022. Moosewala's security cover was stripped off. Police officials, during the investigation, identified six shooters allegedly responsible for the murder. The Special Cell of the Delhi Police had earlier apprehended Priyavrat Fauji, Kashish, and Ankit Sirsa.
A new song of Sidhu Moosewala removed from ... 12:56 PM | 28 Jun, 2022
NEW DELHI – YouTube has removed slain rapper Sidhu Moose Wala’s viral song SYL after receiving a complaint ...
- Mohsin Abbas Haider's 'Main Hoon Shahruh Khan' receives praise09:56 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG, Match 7: Pakistan need 210 runs to win T20I series against ...09:21 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Reema Khan shares pictures from her birthday event08:03 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022