Pakistan's envoy to UK Zakaria congratulates Peshawar Zalmi chief Afridi over becoming youth ambassador for refugees
PESHAWAR – Nafees Zakaria, High Commissioner for Pakistan in the United Kingdom, has congratulated Peshawar Zalmi Chairman Javed Afridi over becoming youth ambassador for refugees under the UN mission in Pakistan.
Afridi, also a business executive and entrepreneur, received the felicitation during his meeting with the envoy at Pakistani Embassy in London.
They also exchanged thoughts on recent development, basic potential growth and stability in the economy of Pakistan.
The prominent businessman said that Pakistan and the UK enjoyed good bilateral and business community should take benefit from the friendly atmosphere.
Afridi also gifted a jersey of his cricket team Peshawar Zalmi, besides inviting him to Pakistan to watch the matches of Pakistan Super League (PSL).
He also apprised Zakaria about Global Zalmi League and the team of London Zalmi during the meeting.
UNHCR appoints Peshawar Zalmi chief Javed Afridi ... 11:27 PM | 17 Dec, 2019
ISLAMABAD - United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has announced Javed Afridi to be the Youth Ambassador to ...
- COAS satisfied over LEA’s coherent response for peace in Karachi12:05 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- India, China agree to cool down tension along LAC after Galwan clash10:58 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- India approves purchase of Russian fighter jets amid border stand-off ...10:32 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan Stock Exchange sets up fund for attack victims10:26 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- At least 126 jade miners buried in Myanmar landslide10:11 PM | 2 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Khan's home staff contract coronavirus01:32 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat writes a heartwarming birthday wish for filmmaker Uzma ...12:57 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- Samra Raza Mir to release a new song soon12:36 PM | 1 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020