BoP president miraculously survives PIA plane crash
KARACHI - In what can be called a miracle, Bank of Punjab President Zafar Masud only sustained injuries in a plane crash of Pakistan International Airport (PIA) near Karachi airport on Friday.
PIA flight PK-8303 crashed in a populated area of Madina Colony in Malir, around four kilometers away from the airport. The incident reportedly occurred due to technical fault in the landing gear of the ill-fated plane.
There were 99 people including eight crew members were on board in the plane.
PIA plane with 99 onboard crashes near Karachi ... 03:20 PM | 22 May, 2020
KARACHI – A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) passenger plane has crashed near the Jinnah International ...
The BoP president has been shifted to hospital, where he has been placed in the intensive care unit. He suffered arm fracture in the crash.
Zafar Masud had been appointed the president and CEO of the Bank of Punjab (BoP) by the Punjab government in March 2020.
Pakistan Army medical teams, rangers and law enforcement personnel have reached the crash site to assist the civil administration. Pakistan Air Force (PAF) has assured full cooperation in the ongoing rescue efforts.
Pakistan Army chief condoles loss of precious ... 04:11 PM | 22 May, 2020
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday condoled the loss of precious lives in tragic PIA ...
A number of houses were damaged in the plane crash incident while the electricity in the area has been cut off.
List of passengers on PIA's PK-8303 flight that ... 04:54 PM | 22 May, 2020
KARACHI - A Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) aircraft A320 Airbus with over 90 passengers and crew on board on ...
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020