ECP unveils code of conduct for upcoming Senate polls
ISLAMABAD – The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) on Friday issued Code of Conduct for political parties, contesting candidates, election agents and voters for the Senate elections set to be held on March 3.
The political parties, candidates, voters and election agents will abide by all directions and instructions issued by the ECP time to time relating to smooth conduct of elections, said the notification.
It further said that the political parties, candidates, voters and election agents will not indulge in any kind of corrupt or illegal practices as defined in chapter-X of the Elections Act 2017.
- Pakistan marks Allama Iqbal’s 83rd death anniversary01:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NAB summons Punjab Minister Aslam Iqbal, Samiullah Ch in sugar scam01:43 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Afghan peace conference in Turkey postponed as Taliban balk01:14 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Son of former Chief Justice survives assassination bid in Karachi12:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021