Saba Qamar comes out in support of TikTok star Areeka Haq
At one point or another, we’ve all wanted to have a taste of what its like to live like the stars. Access to luxuries, fashionable clothes, the best makeup artists and the list goes on. However, they don’t always have it easy, especially in the age of Internet trolls. From fat-shaming to questioning their talent, these internet trolls will fill your comments section with rude, derogatory remarks that can be extremely frustrating.
Recently, a picture of Pakistani singer Asim Azhar and popular TikTok star Areeka Haq went viral on social media. The picture was from Azhar's upcoming song that features Areeka Haq in it.
However, many took to social media to troll Haq for appearing in the video. Soon after the comments were made, Azhar shared his two cents on the matter.
He called out people for their hypocrisy, saying, “Kamaal hai waise pehle depression aur mental health pe lectures dete hain aur kuch din baad khud kisi ko depression ka shikaar bana dete hain apni bullying aur nafrat se."
Apart from Asim, Superstar Saba Qamar also came to Haq's defence and shared, "Sometimes I fail to understand why is there so much hate in our society? Why can't we replace this 'hate' with 'love'."
@AsimAzharr I'm eagerly waiting for your upcoming music video! ❤️— Saba Qamar (@s_qamarzaman) June 27, 2020
Also, I'm proud of this little beautiful girl @areeqa__haq and all the other young talented people, trust me guys I'm your biggest cheerleader, no matter what! Keep Growing and Shining! Lots of love! 2/2
She continued, "Let's all learn from this crucial time and be kind to each other because we've no idea what the other person is going through! Please learn to respect."
"Asim Azhar I'm eagerly waiting for your upcoming music video! Also, I'm proud of this little beautiful girl Areeka Haq and all the other young talented people, trust me guys I'm your biggest cheerleader, no matter what! Keep growing and shining! Lots of love!" she wrote.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- LGS faculty members booked over sexually harassing students06:29 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Muhammad Javed Ghani becomes FBR chairman06:06 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- PAF C-130 aircraft airlifts bodies of Sikh Yatrees from Lahore lands ...05:44 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- Monsoon rains likely to strengthen in Sindh from Monday03:27 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I appeal the President to help the needy artists of Pakistan: Ali ...02:22 PM | 4 Jul, 2020
- I will go to court to lift the ban on PUBG: Wakar Zaqa06:31 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020