IHC orders govt to restore dissolved PMDC in one hour
Islamabad: The Islamabad High Court on Monday ordered the federal government to restore the dissolved Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) in one hour.
The court during the hearing reprimanded the prime minister, health minister and health secretary for not restoring the department.
The judge ordered the authorities to go and break the locks of the PMDC building and make it functional.
The court also sent health secretary to jail for six months, besides warning of action against the ministers and other officials.
- Here's how much PM Imran Khan's Sri Lanka visit cost02:52 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan PM Imran virtually addresses FACTI Panel today02:22 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dying nurse reveals she swapped 5,000 babies at birth 'for fun'01:52 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Push-ups stunt atop moving car lands Mardan man in jail (VIDEO)01:30 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Dananeer's ‘Pawri Ho Rai Hai’ dialogue originally belongs to this ...05:30 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Hassan Ali and Chris Gayle shake a leg on the Googly Challenge04:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Indian TikToker turns out to be Shoaib Akhtar’s doppelgänger02:50 PM | 24 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021