FIA arrests two Pakistani men for sharing women’s videos on social media in Turkey
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested two Pakistanis after they were deported from Turkey for their alleged involvement in illegal activities, including uploading videos of women on social media.
The suspects, identified as Junaid and Ameer Khan, are also facing allegations of human smuggling and maligning Pakistan.
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif had issued orders for stern action against the suspects after reports of their illegal activities were brought to his notice.
FIA has launched an investigation into the matter after registering case against both suspects.
A spokesperson of the probe agency said that no one will be allowed to damage brotherly relationship between Pakistan and Turkey.
Pakistan embassy rejects reports of change in ... 10:17 AM | 30 Apr, 2022
ANKARA – Turkey has not made any changes in its visa policy for Pakistan nationals, the Pakistan Embassy in the ...
- Court grants two-day remand of Shahbaz Gill in sedition case10:15 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Former South African umpire Rudi Koertzen dies in car accident09:56 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan reports 352 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, no death in ...09:36 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:43 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 10 August 202208:36 AM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz gives befitting reply to trolls for moral policing05:58 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Adeel Chaudhry spills the beans on his wedding plans05:06 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani wins hearts with latest video02:05 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022