PSL 2021 – Three more players of different teams’ contract coronavirus
LAHORE – Three of the players playing for two different teams have tested positive for the novel Covid-19, Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) officials announced Thursday.
A statement issued by the Pakistan Cricket Board stated that the following players will now self-isolate for 10 days.
The statement further added that the three players were not part of the teams that featured in Wednesday’s PSL double-header. With the latest statement from PCB officials, it is expected that the players were from the Islamabad United or Lahore Qalandars squad.
The players were tested for the novel disease after they had shown symptoms on Wednesday.
PCB likely to postpone PSL 2021 matches as ... 02:17 PM | 2 Mar, 2021
KARACHI – The Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2021 matches may be delayed as it can take more than one day for the ...
PSL’s organising committee will hold a virtual meeting today and further matters will be discussed after the meeting.
Earlier, PCB's Media Director Sami Burni said the 244 PCR tests were conducted and three of the samples have come back positive. Two foreign players and one support staff have tested positive, he said in a press statement.
Pakistan reports 1,519 new COVID-19 cases, 64 ... 09:45 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – At least 64 people lost their lives due to the novel coronavirus infection while 1,519 fresh cases ...
- 'Joints for jabs': Activists distribute free marijuana to vaccinated ...02:59 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan and Janhvi Kapoor's workout video takes the Internet by ...02:37 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan secures spot on three key United Nations bodies02:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan marks Allama Iqbal’s 83rd death anniversary01:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Syra Yousaf’s birthday bash photos go viral06:02 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021