Prince Harry and Meghan Markle set the royal wedding date
The official statement made by the Kensington Palace said:
His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Ms. Meghan Markle will marry on 19th May 2018.— The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (@KensingtonRoyal) December 15, 2017
Today's announcement follows earlier confirmation of the month of the wedding and its location at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. pic.twitter.com/7pgdRM90Na
The tweet said: "His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales and Ms. Meghan Markle will marry on 19th May 2018. Today's announcement follows earlier confirmation of the month of the wedding and its location at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle."
The couple first met in July 2016 on a blind date through a 'mutual friend'. "It was definitely a set up," Meghan had said earlier in an interview.
A new royal couple in town: Prince Harry and ... 11:43 AM | 28 Nov, 2017
LONDON - The speculations finally come to an end as Prince Harry puts a ring on it! Clarence House shared the news of a ...
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Strict SOPs issued for Ashura processions, majalis amid COVID ...03:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- PCB allows Umar Akmal to resume club cricket from next month02:59 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Anu Malik faces massive backlash for copying Israel’s national ...02:35 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah flaunts her killer dance moves in new viral video02:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021