Woman sues disney world after getting injured
Lisa Dixon, who was living in the town of Celebration, said she was attacked in 2017 while walking on a dock along the Seven Seas Lagoon, according to a lawsuit filed last week in circuit court in Orange County.
“If there’s a company that’s well-versed in safety, it should be Disney,” Dixon’s lawyer Thomas Schmitt told the Orlando Sentinel.
The lawsuit, which is seeking damages exceeding $15,000, claims that the park was aware of the potential hazards from seasonal nesting birds nearby but failed to warn guests.
“We will respond to the allegations, as appropriate, in court," a Disney spokesperson confirmed in a statement to Fox News.
- ‘Proud of you’ — PM Imran congratulates Team Pakistan for T20 ...11:05 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- PAKvIND: Pakistan make India bite the dust in first encounter of T20 ...10:29 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Jamal Kamal Khan resigns as Balochistan CM, cabinet dissolved09:12 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Chinese company announces resumption of work on Dasu hydropower ...08:15 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry ties the knot with Ayesha Baig in enchanting ceremony03:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari reacts to his shirtless viral video01:30 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021