Petrol price raised by Rs2.61 per liter for January
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday increased the prices of petrol by Rs2.61 per liter with effective from January 1st, 2020.
According to press release issued by the Finance Ministry, as per the recommendation of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), the prices of petrol have been increased from existing Rs113.99 per liter to Rs116.60 per liter.
Likewise, the prices of High Speed Diesel (HSD) were increased by Rs2.25 per liter, from Rs125.01 to Rs127.26, the Kerosene (SKO) by Rs3.10 per liter from Rs96.35 to Rs99.45 while the per liter prices of Light Diesel Oil (LDO) were increased from Rs82.43 to Rs84.51, showing hike of Rs2.08.
The prices of petroleum products have been revised on the recommendations of OGRA, the statement added.
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019