Petrol price raised by Rs2.61 per liter for January
ISLAMABAD – The federal government on Tuesday increased the prices of petrol by Rs2.61 per liter with effective from January 1st, 2020.
According to press release issued by the Finance Ministry, as per the recommendation of the Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA), the prices of petrol have been increased from existing Rs113.99 per liter to Rs116.60 per liter.
Likewise, the prices of High Speed Diesel (HSD) were increased by Rs2.25 per liter, from Rs125.01 to Rs127.26, the Kerosene (SKO) by Rs3.10 per liter from Rs96.35 to Rs99.45 while the per liter prices of Light Diesel Oil (LDO) were increased from Rs82.43 to Rs84.51, showing hike of Rs2.08.
The prices of petroleum products have been revised on the recommendations of OGRA, the statement added.
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Trump’s Mideast plan: Pakistan wants Jerusalem as capital of ...07:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Female polio vaccinator killed in Swabi firing incident06:32 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan rejects Indian PM Modi's war-mongering remarks06:10 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Malaysia in talks with Pakistan to import security guards04:39 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019