PAF observes first death anniversary of Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar
A PAF Contingent led by Air Vice Marshal Salman Ahsan Bukhari, Air Officer Commanding, Southern Air Command, laid floral wreath at the grave of Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar on behalf of Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, Chief of the Air Staff.
He also offered “Fateha” for the martyred soul, who sacrificed her life in line of duty and became the first lady pilot of PAF to attain Shahadat. Parents and relatives of of Flying Officer were also present at the occasion.
- Pakistan joins Digital Cooperation Organisation as founding member11:58 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID-19: Pakistan bans in-flight meal service on domestic flights11:39 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Urwa Hocane's father responds to 'separation' with Farhan Saeed07:25 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat surprised by secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020