No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports
ISLAMABAD – Special Assistant on National Health Services, Dr. Zafar Mirza says a national action plan is fully being implemented to keep Pakistan safe from coronavirus.
Chairing a meeting of coronavirus emergency core group in Islamabad, he reiterated that there is no coronavirus case in the country.
The Special Assistant said a strong mechanism has been put in place at all the airports to ensure screening of the passengers coming from abroad.
Meanwhile on Wednesday, the death toll from the coronavirus outbreak surged to 2,000 as Chinese and international health officials warned against excessive measures to contain the epidemic.
Coronavirus: death toll reaches 2,000 in China 11:22 AM | 19 Feb, 2020
BEIJING - The death toll from the new coronavirus outbreak surged to 2,000 on Wednesday, as Chinese and ...
More than 74,000 people have now been infected by the virus in China, with hundreds more cases in some 25 countries.
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019