PM Nawaz to perform ground-breaking of Sialkot-Lahore Motorway today
According to official sources, the length of the motorway is eighty-nine kilometers will be completed in two years at a cost of than forty three thousand million rupees.
It will be linked with the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway near Kala Shah Kaku and the Lahore Ring Road near Mahmood Booti, Radio Pakistan reported.
The motorway will have six interchange and two service areas.
National Highway Authority (NHA) will construct the motorway with the cooperation of Frontier Works Organization (FWO).
- PU declares MA/MSc Results 2020 – Here's how to check online08:39 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- GCU graduate died during abortion, reveals former class-fellow08:10 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Parliament passes Pakistan Environmental Protection Bill 202007:46 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Remembering Chef Fatima Ali on 2nd death anniversary04:40 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021