La Bonita hosts its first ever blogger’s meet up - Bonita Brunch
Ever since its inception, this is the first time that the brand reached out to its consumers in this fashion, and it goes a long way to show where the brand has headed in terms of its vision and evolution.
The event hosted live cooking where Chef Khalid, Chef Hawa and Chef Wasiq demonstrated how La Bonita honey can add more flavor to the everyday meals that we prepare.
During the event, Nafees Barry, CEO of Sabiha Anees, introduced the audience to the brand, its ideology and its commitment. Speaking on the occasion Mr. Barry stated, “Since its inception the brand has always strived to fulfil its commitment of providing quality products, elegantly designed to suit our consumers. This current initiative is part of our efforts to reach out to you, our consumers, to get your valuable feedback so that we can strive further to serve you better”.
The evening was hosted by Sophiya Anjam and further complimented with a serene and exquisite acoustic musical performance by Haroon Shahid which was then followed on by a series of fun activities for the guests.
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021